Google+

Saturday, December 28, 2013

January kit previews with Bonnie

Hello all! Bonnie aka Cinnabon here to share my first 2 DT projects with you, using the January Kit! This kit is so shabby chic yummy it is sure to delight! It has made my debut to C'est Magnifuique Kits a pleasure!

My first layout is called "Jacob", featuring my great nephew Jacob! If you are a follower of mine you will have seen this cutie patutie before. With all the gorgeous flowers in the kit I decided that a boy layout can have flowers too, and still be masculine! I had lots of fun using the stencil from the Embellishment Add-on with some molding paste and some gelatos

close ups:



As an extra touch I used the Blue Fern Studios butterflies that came in the Embellishment Add-on and I wet them down and peeled some of the layers apart for some extra shabbiness! I then used embossing enamel on them.

 To create this layout I used the Main Kit, Flower add-on, and Embellish Add-on. From my own stash I used: corrugated cardboard, gesso, light molding paste, short strand of black pearls, distress ink, embossing enamel and Gelatos. 



For my second project I altered this paper box. I call this  a "Memory Trinket Box", great for a little girl who wants to save those oh so precious treasures she finds! It was time to get into the yummy pink papers in this kit!


The white paper with the chairs on the bottom were screaming at me to be used on this trinket box! I used a few different pink Stickles to make them sparkle just a little more!

 close ups:


To complete this trinket box I used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on, the Embellishment Add-on, and the pink roses from the Magnificque Mixed Media Add-on that I already had in my stash.  From my stash I used: Prima stencil, gesso, molding paste, paper doily, Memory Box die, mists, chalk ink, Stickles, Pearl pen, embossing enamel, and the title came from a box that had a birthday gift in it from my aunt.

The full reveal is on the 30th, so please check back to see what the whole kit includes! I am sure you will be as in love with this kit as all of us designer are! I hope that I have is some way inspired you to get creative with this amazing kit! 

Be Blessed!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I'm loving what you have been doing with the kit, gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are so beautiful!
    Thank you Bonnie for the inspiration!

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Amazing debut! Welcome to the C'est Magnifique family!

    ReplyDelete