Google+

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Karita´s first projects for C´est Magnifique


Hi everyone, 
it´s Karita here with my very first C´est Magnifique reveal!
These three projects are made with January kit - including gorgeous papers from Fabscrap.

In this first layout, you can see how much I love to play with flowers and other embellishments.
Also I love to play with textures, so I think Magnifique Mixed Media kit is definitely made for me. 



For this layout I used the January main kit, flower add-on, embellishment add-on and Magnifique Mixed Media kit.
From my stash: gesso and twine


Tearing paper and layering, something I just can´t resist to do. 
This layout turned to be a "jeans" kind of thing. Perhaps this has something to do with what my hubby is wearing in the picture. 


For this layout I used  the January main kit, flower add-on, embellishment add-on and Magnifique Mixed Media kit. 
From my stash: gesso, modelling paste, twine, black mist, heart punch



My third project is canvas.
I totally felt in love with these chipboards from Blue Fern Studio, so I wanted to create something where I can use them all together. 


For this canvas I used the January main kit, Magnifique Mixed Media kit, flower add-on and embellishment add-on.
From my stash: mod podge, gesso


Okay, that´s all from me for now. 
Please stay tuned for more sneak peeks to come from the Design Team!

1 comment: